• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SILVER BRAVE & BOLD = ROBIN HOOD, VIKING PRINCE, 1ST HAWKMAN!!!

9 posts in this topic

Normal rules apply. No HOS or PROBES. PayPal preferred payment.

1st :takeit: wins over PM. Shipping in the US is on me. Offers always welcome!

B&B #7 - apparent water damage and many issues with the cover including tears and chips out at binding. Tear at bottom of binding goes all the way thru bottom staple.

All pages cream, supple, and attached. Cover attached at top staple. I would grade 1.8. $30.00

BampB7front001.jpg

BampB7back001.jpg

B&B #34 - 1st SA Hawkman by Kubert. Apparent water damage to corners of book does carry over to pages, but sounds worse than it looks. Tear at bottom of book at "S" in thousand does go thru entire book but does not reach panels.2" tear at top of binding, and chip does not reach top staple. All pages cream and supple, and firmly attached to cover. I would grade at 2.0. $125.00

BampB34front001.jpg

BampB34back001.jpg

B&B #9 - Small tear at top of binding with chip out. creases along binding and smudge at top of cover. Solid copy with all pages and cover attached. I would grade at 4.5. $50.00

BampB9front001.jpg

BampB9back001.jpg

B&B #11 - Creasing and tears on binding and staple areas. Solid copy with all pages and cover attached. I would grade 4.5. $50.00

BampB11front001.jpg

BampB11back001.jpg

:takeit:

B&B #9 - Small tear at top of binding with chip out. creases along binding and smudge at top of cover. Solid copy with all pages and cover attached. I would grade at 4.5. $50.00

BampB9front001.jpg

BampB9back001.jpg

B&B #11 - Creasing and tears on binding and staple areas. Solid copy with all pages and cover attached. I would grade 4.5. $50.00

BampB11front001.jpg

BampB11back001.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thank you!