• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fiction House and Nedor GGA...CLOSED

70 posts in this topic

I've been going back and forth on having a ymore sales threads. My local PO is legendary with the problems I've had. Two folks have cancelled deals recently and my PayPal account got locked for 'suspicious activity.'. Kinda sucks.

But I'm going to try again at least one more time.

Rules are the same as always:

• No probes, trolls or drama queens. If you have to ask if you are an FDQ, you probably need to ask me before buying.
  • Payment is via PayPal or check.
  • If you can't pay within three days, PM me first. I'm now of the opinion that folks ought to wait to purchase until they have the money to purchase unless they make arrangements first.
  • First :takeit: gets it via thread or PM.
  • Shipping is $12 for 1-3 slabs in the US. $12 for one slab to Canada. More slabs will cost more but we can work out the details.
  • If you live somewhere else, contact me for a price. It won't be more than I pay but you need to know the price.

Jungle Comics 69, CGC 9.2, OW Pages

This one is just oozing with all the things that make Fiction House covers so wonderful: boobs, bondage,an arrow in the throat, an elephant, North American cat-tails and great colors. This is another one that is very hard to find.

$450

Jungle069.jpg

Wings 83, CGC 9.4, OW Pages - One of the top GGA covers of the run.

$680 (the last 9.4 sold for $1076)

FYI, the slab on this one is cracked. Once it is paid for, I will send it to CGC for reholdering and have them send it directly to you. There will be no shipping charge on this one.

Wings83.jpg

Jungle 100, CGC 8.5, White pages, Okajima Copy.

$225

Jungle100.jpg

Okajima :takeit:

SOLD!

I've had quite a few Okajimas in my collection and they are always hard to part with!

Loading books goes so much faster when no one interrupts you by buying anything.

Very pretty green backgrounds!

:D

It is lovely, isn't it. I can always tell when someone has lifted one of my scans.

Jumbo 125, CGC 8.5, LT/OW (old label graded 7/5/2002) - I am positive that this one would come back no worse than C/OW if resubmitted. I personally think it is OW/W.

$155

Jumbo125.jpg