• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aquaman 15 is the next DC Blank Cover

50 posts in this topic

I'm getting 3 of each all the way down the line. That should keep me busy. A couple of them I'll load up on though. For some reason I'm thinking the SDCC is going to be the only JLA blank.
Read the thread :baiting:

I'm getting 3 of each all the way down the line. That should keep me busy. A couple of them I'll load up on though. For some reason I'm thinking the SDCC is going to be the only JLA blank.
Read the thread :baiting:

Yeah, I read it but since this is the second time they were suppose to do the JLA blank outside of SDCC I'm still a little suspicious.

Oh yeah, I don't think I realized the white wales were going to be sketch covers, my bad. :facepalm:

Good luck Ishmael! :applause:

I think that makes it a true white whale, even more rare and hard to get.

if you wouldn't mind taking the Wife's sister out a few times.... I think she meets the criteria of a "white whale" dont know if she draws...maybe on your back to put you to sleep.. :facepalm:

PLEASE HELP M-E

She plugged my new toilet!!!

if you wouldn't mind taking the Wife's sister out a few times.... I think she meets the criteria of a "white whale" dont know if she draws...maybe on your back to put you to sleep.. :facepalm:

PLEASE HELP M-E

She plugged my new toilet!!!

:ohnoez: