• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tupenny seeks Cartoonist.

42 posts in this topic

The artist should be competent in a recognized anime/manga style.

The artist should be well informed of anime/manga & contemporary popular American culture, with an emphasis on genre TV & movies, as well as American comics, popular fiction, & pop music.

Just curious, why anime/mange style?

Answer's proprietary. Trade secret.

If you use "contest" in the title and or specifications, it would be the same as thowing barrel of gas and matchsticks to help ignite the crashing and burning of this thread.

Spec theft and contests are severely frowned upon by the art and creator community, so it doesn't surprise you would receive such hostile reactions, even if it was just intended as a joke.

Here is your chance to work with TupennyConan on a thrilling project of high adventure & true romance.

I need an artist to illustrate & contribute to my scripts for a newspaper style comic strip.

The artist should be well informed of anime/manga & contemporary popular American culture, with an emphasis on genre TV & movies, as well as American comics, popular fiction, & pop music.

The property will remain that of a company in which I am an owner. The artist will own no

part of the property.

The compensation will be the satisfaction of being part of something sweet.

1745679.png

This could work.

Only took 2 minutes.

Here is your chance to work with TupennyConan on a thrilling project of high adventure & true romance.

I need an artist to illustrate & contribute to my scripts for a newspaper style comic strip.

The property will remain that of a company in which I am an owner. The artist will own no

part of the property.

1745679.png

This could work.

Only took 2 minutes.

It's a good image to endorse the gig's lack of a dental plan

If you use "contest" in the title and or specifications, it would be the same as thowing barrel of gas and matchsticks to help ignite the crashing and burning of this thread.

Spec theft and contests are severely frowned upon by the art and creator community, so it doesn't surprise you would receive such hostile reactions, even if it was just intended as a joke.

Yikes. Villiany.

part of the property.

1745679.png

This could work.

Only took 2 minutes.

Our talent & experience look about equal.

Are you for hire? How much?

part of the property.

1745679.png

This could work.

Only took 2 minutes.

hm

Tupicopolis ...no

Conapolis ...no

Comipenny ...no

Comitupolis ...no

Comitupulate :whee:

part of the property.

1745679.png

This could work.

Only took 2 minutes.

hm

Tupicopolis ...no

Conapolis ...no

Comipenny ...no

Comitupolis ...no

Comitupulate :whee:

That sounds premature.

Tup, the use of negative space and the representation of the United States' diminishing relationship with Canada in this piece is striking. I think you've found your pencil for hire.

That's not a dividing line, that's a roll of sushi. Don't you see how happy Greggy is that none of those guys ahead of him or the bird noticed?