• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC CGC SS: Revival sketches, Batman 13 Snyder, Morrison, Saga!

40 posts in this topic

Sorry to start another thread, but the other was a co-op and this is something completely different...

A bunch of books getting ready to be shipped back to me or already have!

Pictures are of the books before being submitted to CGC

:takeit: wins, but feel free to PM offers. Shipping to be paid by purchaser. Paypal accepted as well as checks (if I know you).

JJ

No Capullo at NYCC, so I don't think you will see any double signed in the near future?

I follow his twitter. He showed up unannounced Sat-Sun, so I was hoping someone got some duals done.

Really? I was out half way through Saturday...too many people and getting wristbands for every single signing (including Snyder) got to be too much anxiety wise lol

I hadn't heard any rumor mill for double signed, but if you are looking for one, post a WTB, someone is bound to pipe up if they have one!

JJ

No Capullo at NYCC, so I don't think you will see any double signed in the near future?

I follow his twitter. He showed up unannounced Sat-Sun, so I was hoping someone got some duals done.

Really? I was out half way through Saturday...too many people and getting wristbands for every single signing (including Snyder) got to be too much anxiety wise lol

I hadn't heard any rumor mill for double signed, but if you are looking for one, post a WTB, someone is bound to pipe up if they have one!

JJ

Already have, but it's probably time to bump it.