• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EXTRA 25% off,FRIENDS & FAMILY SALE ! + MORE ! ADVENTURE COMICS #302-380,

85 posts in this topic

I don't know how much longer I'll have power, it's very windy...and I think I'm channeling Lord & Taylor's so....

I'm having a Friend's and Family Sale! Take 25% off my already low prices. Free shipping (media mail in the U.S.) if you spend $99.

Out of the U.S. I will discount shipping. If you want priority, it will be discounted.

Sale good for 24 hours (till 9am tomorrow)

Thank you:)

Nice books as always Sharon :)

Stay safe in the storm :wishluck:

Thanks, Heath:) Hope everyone down there is OK with the storm...I hear we may have a long siege here...

So far so good...minor flooding in our complex, and the hospital cancelled all my appointments for the day (although Alanna's made her come in and work:facepalm: ). About four inches of rain and 40 mph winds right now...another half day and we should be through....defiinitely an unpleasant storm, be safe Sharon!

And another plug for a great seller...never once disappointed in my many skypinkblue orders (worship)