• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EXTRA 25% off,FRIENDS & FAMILY SALE ! + MORE ! ADVENTURE COMICS #302-380,

85 posts in this topic

I don't know how much longer I'll have power, it's very windy...and I think I'm channeling Lord & Taylor's so....

I'm having a Friend's and Family Sale! Take 25% off my already low prices. Free shipping (media mail in the U.S.) if you spend $99.

Out of the U.S. I will discount shipping. If you want priority, it will be discounted.

Sale good for 24 hours (till 9am tomorrow)

Thank you:)

Good time to do this as I'm kind of stuck in because of the impending storm.

I'll be listing my Adventure comics run from #302 to #380, 12-cent covers. They are all heavily discounted.

I will accept pms on groups, however, any :takeit: on the thread wins over a pending PM. Most of these books I've had for a long time. To the best of my knowledge none of the books I sell have been pressed, or have any restoration except as noted.

I have back cover scans, so if you need one, just ask...it was just taking too long to upload them, since there are a lot of books, so I will upload them later if time permits, or on request.

I accept Paypal, MO's and Checks.

Shipping

My PO does accept comics as media mail, so I will ship that way if you wish. I can ship 8 books (boxed) for $3.50. If you purchase more than 10, shipping ((media) is $5.00 for as many as you buy.

Priority mail is $5.00 for a flat rate envelope (up to 5 books) or a box at my cost with a maximum of $9.00 for a flat rate box, if you buy more than I can fit in a FR box, I'll cover the difference. I pay for private insurance, so insurance and tracking are included.

I will ship out of the US for exact shipping. I cannot ship first class international this week.

Payment is expected on these within 3 days unless other arrangements are made.

Returns for any reason, just notify me within 10 days.