• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

11 posts in this topic

My friend asked me to sell this book for him so naturally I'm offering it here first.The price is firm and the book is the RJ Long/ Portsmouth copy and comes with the notarized COA. We were hoping for a 9.0 when the book was submitted and it presents VERY well for an 8.5. The payment for this one will have to be a check or M.O. made out to him....but I will handle shipping personally. Time payments or temporary holds may be possible....but in this case, a non refundable 20% down will be required. This book is terribly NICE.....definitely a show piece. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. I did try to talk him into a trade so I could keep it, but he needs the funds.

He loves the FF.....but likes high grade and only has examples of his favorites or ones he could afford. He owns the Pacific Coast FF 13.....but it isn't for sale nor is it slabbed. GOD BLESS.....

13 may be my favorite.....but choosing one FF over the rest is impossible. The 10 is actually pretty good......we have Doom picked up in space by an advanced race of ET's who share technology with him.....pretty cool if you really think about it. GOD BLESS...