• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Invincible #100 worthy?

22 posts in this topic

INVINCIBLE #100 CVR A OTTLEY

INVINCIBLE #100 CVR B WALKER

INVINCIBLE #100 CVR C SILVESTRI

INVINCIBLE #100 CVR D HITCH

INVINCIBLE #100 CVR E ADAMS

INVINCIBLE #100 CVR F ADLARD

INVINCIBLE #100 CVR G OTTLEY WRAP

INVINCIBLE #100 CVR H OTTLEY 100 COPY B&W WRAP INCV

INVINCIBLE #100 CHROMIUM ED (RT)

no TV series, no major interest outside the core collectors.

I say thee nay

I agree it's a great book but what's the regular print run?

Invincible #94 - 14,355

Is there that much interest that people are suddenly going to be all over issue #100?

maybe, maybe not? i hear what youre saying, but this book is special to the people that are involved with it and want to give it the release it deserves.

This is actually exciting. Definitely not a speculators book. But, if you love the artwork of the Invincible universe this will be great. Ryan Ottley and Cory Walker do amazing splash pages in this book.

This is by far one of the best books on the stands. 10 year run with the same creative team, I think a celebration is in order :)

Kirkman has so much money from WD he can do cool things like this without worrying too much lol. Like all IMAGE books they'll probably just print whatever is pre-ordered.

I"ll be buying every cover because i'm a fan of the series. IMO INVINCIBLE is by far Kirkman's best book and I hope something cool like a movie or tv show gets announced someday because this book deserves just as much attention as Walking Dead gets. Ryan Ottley and Cory Walker are beasts.

When I say it deserves it. I know I am biased. There isn't a single person that I talk comics with that I don't ask if they read Invincible. If I had to cut to only one book a month, this is the book I would pick. Ottley's work is by far my favorite since I was a kid drooling over McFarlane.

+1 on all fronts.

When I say it deserves it. I know I am biased. There isn't a single person that I talk comics with that I don't ask if they read Invincible. If I had to cut to only one book a month, this is the book I would pick. Ottley's work is by far my favorite since I was a kid drooling over McFarlane.

+1 on all fronts.

+2

I won't buy it but then I haven't read it in a long time.

I loved the first 40 issues or so, but then it became another seemingly directionless indulgence by Kirkman. I'm surprise each month when I see a new issue on the rack. I'd have bet that it would have been canceled by now.

I won't buy it but then I haven't read it in a long time.

I loved the first 40 issues or so, but then it became another seemingly directionless indulgence by Kirkman. I'm surprise each month when I see a new issue on the rack. I'd have bet that it would have been canceled by now.

Honestly my opinion is it really hit it's stride around issue 50, and issue 61 through present is better than it's ever been by far. It has insanely dedicated fans that follow it, so if it got cancelled I would be utterly shocked.

If anyone can read the Conquest arc and not absolutely love it, I would be shocked.

Right now, it's probably at the weakest point of its run, and it's really been there since the end of the Viltrumite War arc, so closing in on 20-something issues. I hope it picks up because I used to absolutely adore the book.

I think all the covers are a great way to promote the book, get some publicity, and maybe get some others to check it out.

"Hey isn't Adlard the Walking Dead artist? Oh its written by the Walking Dead guy Kirkman? What the hey I'll check it out."

This can and will happen early and often all over the world.

Would have liked a McFarlane cover tho.

INVINCIBLE is the best!!! And it did have a TV show. MTV 2 I think lol. But either way, Ottley is the man. Im always looking for Ottley art if anyone has some. Just send me a PM. And the conquest story arc is just amazing!!! I think everyone should give this book a real try.