• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FCBD Key Issues

44 posts in this topic

I think with the marketing behemoth that is Disney behind it, any of the FCBD issues in high grade will be in high demand once they unleash the film unto the unsuspecting public. The regular books are already tough to find, and the FCBD books are either in boxes in someones closet, or mangled by four year olds already. I highly recommend this title, it has plenty of room to grow as Disney knows how to market, and they are going to do the series justice IMHO.

Stuffoflegend2010_zps115abe23.jpg

I think with the marketing behemoth that is Disney behind it, any of the FCBD issues in high grade will be in high demand once they unleash the film unto the unsuspecting public. The regular books are already tough to find, and the FCBD books are either in boxes in someones closet, or mangled by four year olds already. I highly recommend this title, it has plenty of room to grow as Disney knows how to market, and they are going to do the series justice IMHO.

Stuffoflegend2010_zps115abe23.jpg

+1 (thumbs u