• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Gang Busters 3. Staple Question help

5 posts in this topic

I was hoping someone can help me on this one.

This is the canadian printing of gangbusters 3 . Real HTF .

The cut is off, but that can be normal for Canadian books.

But the thing that is driving me crazy are the staples. There are 2 different ones.

Now I know people replace staple but not on a lower priced book. and I cant see any reason to do it. there is also no evidence of the staple being replaced that I can see.

Any thoughts ?

Thor

gangbustersfc-1.jpg[/img]

gangbustersbc-1.jpg[/img]

staple1.jpg[/img]

staple2.jpg[/img]

Now if you want to see ridiculously priced Canadian DC reprints from greedy clueless sellers look at this.

Detective Reprint #132 $3999 !!

What do you mean "clueless sellers"? This seller knows his comic book terms. The book is in "very good to fair" condition. Now that's a real comic book expert!

Its weird looking but the could be just misshapen original staples.

They may have not of had the sort of assembly line they had making books in the US.

The double staple makes no sense if someone was replacing the staples. It looks more like a crappy stapling machine that had a loose one in it when it stapled the book.

Staples are no biggie for me if the rest of the book looks good.

Now if you want to see ridiculously priced Canadian DC reprints from greedy clueless sellers look at this.

Detective Reprint #132 $3999 !!

So did you end up getting your Super Duck 22?

Yes Sir I did get the super duck 22 canadian :)

Very very happy with it. I will scan it later..

Re the Tec book... $60 shipping too ! HAHA

Don’t know, it looks more like a stapling defect than a replacement. Second photo is a little blurry but staple seems like never moved from there. On the contrary, top staple with an additional staple seems like a manufacturing defect.

My 2¢, maybe there’s someone who knows better…