• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Austin -- November 22-24, 2013

212 posts in this topic

Yep, I agree completely. Terrible time to schedule a show, but we'll see what the guest list looks like (of course, any guests also have the holiday to contend with, so we'll see how many are willing to do a show...).

Yeah, more comic vendors would be huge for this show. It was a good buying show in 2010-11 but fell short this time. And this is not a slam at the dealers that were there (as they brought some good material), but there just simply weren't enough of them in the room.

Right now I'm pessimistic that this will change, but we'll see how it goes over the next year or so.

Also, I'll be a guest at this show.

If you want to commission any work to be picked up at the show, drop me a line.

Examples of some of my work can be seen here. http://www.orange-thirteen.com

Thanks

I plan on attending this show, since it is in my back yard. Will be good to finally meet ya. Plus, get to add some of your art to my collection:)

A mere 27 weeks away! :banana:

Last year we did a board dinner at Fogo de Chao, it'd be great if we could do something similar this year.

While I may be a FNG, I would not mind talking shop and getting to know some boardies. Plus, I never met a buffet I did not like.

I'll be there for probably Saturday, maybe Sunday with the kids. Will try to make the boardie dinner too. Last year I bought a 3 day but was only able to go for a few hrs on sat.