• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Guide To Trading Candy - Also Happy Halloween!

14 posts in this topic

quite amusing...

I love the apple giver are going to hell bit...

I remember in the 70's when we had the ol' razors in the apples scare

and I thought "so I I have to given up the apples given to me"...

not so bad.

But seriously though I always inspect the stuff my kid eats and we only trick o' treat around

the neighborhood.

Have a safe fun halloween guys!

_wally

Last night was trick or treat in my law partner's community. I ate twelve bags of Skittles and drank six Miller Lites while manning one of the candy stations with two of the dads. When the kids got home, I interrogated them, police detective style, as to what their least favorite candies were - and then scored a big bag of mounds, almond joys, whoppers, dots, and peanut butter snickers.

:banana:

Last night was trick or treat in my law partner's community. I ate twelve bags of Skittles and drank six Miller Lites while manning one of the candy stations with two of the dads. When the kids got home, I interrogated them, police detective style, as to what their least favorite candies were - and then scored a big bag of mounds, almond joys, whoppers, dots, and peanut butter snickers.

Were those the fullsize bags or the "fun" size bags? If you ate 12 full size bags of Skittles topped off by a sixer....my respect level went even higher (worship)

Wow! 6 beers and all that candy - you don't mess around lol

I had to do another candy run last night because I got into the candy early. I blame it on the mini bars format and the variety packs. It's impossible to sample just one :insane:

Fun video. :applause:

Were those the fullsize bags or the "fun" size bags?

I hope for the sake of his stomach they were fun size. But for the sake of the kids, bigger is better.

I still remember the feelings of amazement as a child when that rare house gave out full size candy. :luhv:

My neighborhood doesn't get many treaters, but I have the regular size bars ready to go.

Were those the fullsize bags or the "fun" size bags? If you ate 12 full size bags of Skittles topped off by a sixer....my respect level went even higher (worship)

It was the little packs. About the equivalent of two regular bags of Skittles. Maybe a little less. I suspect it was a 3000-4000 calorie night with hors d'oeuvres, dinner, booze and candy. :devil:

It was the little packs. About the equivalent of two regular bags of Skittles. Maybe a little less. I suspect it was a 3000-4000 calorie night with hors d'oeuvres, dinner, booze and candy. :devil:

You had hors? :eek:

Still pretty impressive (worship)