• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Thread Krapping is Out of Control Again" Sales Thread: ASM 100s x 4 CGC'd

152 posts in this topic

These books are krap.

I was offended instantly upon opening this thread.

If I were to stoop to such a level to purchase this drek, I find your free shipping and non-paypal discount reprehensible.

I have to leave; I looked at that 7.0 again and a little vomit just came up in my mouth.

:sick:

Why the different price for the four? They are all the same and cant be in high demand if you have 4 laying around. And how do i know that its not photoshopped?

What kind of Mickey mouse thread is this?

Mods notified.

J/k

Lets have a reverse auction.

Oi!

Shouldn't you be pressing books or summat?

Posting on a thread when you should be working.

Outrageous behaviour.

Outrageous!

Oh and the OP's books are worse than Santorum Turds.

I'd be all over these if the prices weren't so high. :whatev:

I cry wildly_fanciful_statement on that as well. It is false advertising. After all, the book says 15¢. Where is he getting those prices from?

I'd be all over these if the prices weren't so high. :whatev:

I cry wildly_fanciful_statement on that as well. It is false advertising. After all, the book says 15¢. Where is he getting those prices from?

It doesn't matter where he's getting those prices from, they're just too high. doh!

These books are very similar to ones I'm looking to buy, except they are different titles, issues, conditions and prices than Im looking for... but other than that Im veeerrrrryyyy interested hm

are you open to low ball offers being posted directly in the thread by low post count newbies or should we send you PMs with no actual message?