• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

METROPOLIS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

9 posts in this topic

Dear Customers, Comic Collectors and Comic Fans,

I would like to thank you all for your support of our hobby and more specifically my company over the years. I have been reading many of the comments in the CGC chat rooms about my company. I am glad that many of you who have had good experiences with my company and have posted your thoughts and experiences. For those of you who had any type of problem with my company in the past I would greatly appreciate it if you would email me your experience at vincent@metropoliscomics.com. Please type the words "Customer Service" in the subject of your email. I will do my best to answer any and all inquiries in a timely manner and look forward to an amicable resolution. I wish you all the best in the new year thank you for taking a moment to read my post.

Sincerely,

Vincent Zurzolo

Metropolis Collectibles, Inc.

www.metropoliscomics.com

Very classy. I always appreciate it when a business doesn't just bristle at complaints, but instead listens and attempts to resolve them. There'll always be customers who simply can't be pleased, but sometimes, repeated themes are warnings that there is a problem. I hope those on this board who complained approach you with a quest for solutions, and not hot emotion. From all that I've read, you have some extraordinary books, and someday, I hope to be able to become a customer of yours, as well.

-- Joanna

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. Very nice offer. I have a feeling that even people that have had some slight problems may not bring them to your attention but will probably come back and give Metropolis another shot at their business. Just knowing that a company listens to it's customers says a lot about it. Thumbs up for you and Metropolis, Vincent. laugh.gif

Agreed! Service like this should be the rule, not the exception. I have dealt with a number of comic shops, online and real ones, in my day, and many of them seem to treat customers like they're an inconvenience. Seems more that way in comics than any other business, for some reason. Weird. wink.gif