• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heh heh heh heh ......

51 posts in this topic

One more over here,no more for my buddy Cliff.

Senormac-Oakman-Norm-Cliff.jpg

Y'know, the buddy system didn't originate with sea divers. No sir, actually the term first came into existence in the early Mesopotamian era of fermented berverages. Yea, the brewers were so inexperienced with their concoctions that they would sometimes pass out after imbibing and not recover for a couple of days, so they began to hire on a helper to stir the wort, steep the grains, fetch the pretzels and so on. And on top of that, ..... only guys named Bud were allowed to work for these early brewers :insane:

Yeah whatever.

Y'know, the buddy system didn't originate with sea divers. No sir, actually the term first came into existence in the early Mesopotamian era of fermented berverages. Yea, the brewers were so inexperienced with their concoctions that they would sometimes pass out after imbibing and not recover for a couple of days, so they began to hire on a helper to stir the wort, steep the grains, fetch the pretzels and so on. And on top of that, ..... only guys named Bud were allowed to work for these early brewers :insane:

Yeah whatever.

I thought the buddy system had something to do with seamen..

Yeah whatever.

Lloyd Bridges once called Cliff a historical fabricator, but we know he was all wet :grin:

Yeah whatever.

Lloyd Bridges once called Cliff a historical fabricator, but we know he was all wet :grin:

Wet=Beer! Two more Sam.RBpw6FUyRRCt7Ab2FGPl8wTcLzIQ.gif

Yeah whatever.

and a lemonade for our Canadian friend :baiting:

Yeah whatever.

and a lemonade for our Canadian friend :baiting:

:roflmao: Silly Canadians ay!

Bedrock mocked me

Which time?

Sorry, I lost that count a couple years ago.

According to Blowie's search, I'd guess it was in the upper triple digits range.

Bedrock mocked me

Which time?

Sorry, I lost that count a couple years ago.

According to Blowie's search, I'd guess it was in the upper triple digits range.

Hey look Norm.... Its a Mod and a Rocker (: