• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AUCTION: IronFist DD Xmen GL Avengers Marvel Team Up

118 posts in this topic

:news:CONTEST TIME:

Whoever spends the most money(excluding int shipping) in this auction gets this JIM 100 I call it a 4.5 Overstreet Value $79 nice eye appeal. My way of saying Thanks.

DSCN8413.jpg

Also note that whoever spends the least amount in this auction (excluding int shipping) gets this Defenders #1, call it a 6.5 Overstreet Value $49

DSCN8416.jpg

This contest pending final time stamp looks like ColumbiaComics gets the JIM100 and TheGeneral gets Defenders #1

:news: Contest Time again.( In addition to the contest on pg. 4)

The winner of the lowest priced LOT gets this copy of Daredevil 4 call it a 4.5 and an overstreet value of $79

DSCN8417.jpg

The winner of the second to the lowest LOT gets these 2 nice Batman comics; #244 (N. Adams - a) call it a 7.0 with an overstreet value of $41 & #248 I gave this book a 7.0 overstreet value of $25DSCN8419.jpg

The 3rd to the lowest gets these 2 silver age beauties; an Xmen #41 gave that one a 5.0 overstreet valued at $28 & an Iron Man #3 call it a 6.0 with an overstreet value of $30

DSCN8420.jpg

This swag gets divided by ColumbiaComics, he nabs the DD4 and Smithdatura snaps up the rest

BTW, on the off chance the time stamp shows TheGeneral snagged the GL lot, does that mean I get the JIM 100? :wishluck:
Actually TheGeneral would own that

Shoot, oh well... Definitely already happy with your generous bonuses!

:news:CONTEST TIME:

Whoever spends the most money(excluding int shipping) in this auction gets this JIM 100 I call it a 4.5 Overstreet Value $79 nice eye appeal. My way of saying Thanks.

DSCN8413.jpg

Also note that whoever spends the least amount in this auction (excluding int shipping) gets this Defenders #1, call it a 6.5 Overstreet Value $49

DSCN8416.jpg

This contest pending final time stamp looks like ColumbiaComics gets the JIM100 and TheGeneral gets Defenders #1
I see it as TheGeneral getting the JIM100 and ColumbiaComics gets the Defenders1. Anyone see different?