• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 100 Project HERO books begin Nov 6th on eBay

180 posts in this topic

I paid $305.00 for the Rodolfo Migliari cover. Quite expensive but for a good cause. The auction listing says that it takes about 36 takes to get to me since I chose to have it CGCed so I guess it is Fast Tracked. Anyone have an idea of what grade these usually get?

Congrats on the win and the donation to a good cause. :applause:

The Migliari is an interesting piece and getting a Hero book this time around has been expensive as you mentioned. The book will be fast tracked. As for the grade, they are graded to the same standard as any other book or sketch. Since we don't know the condition of the books beforehand any type of grade observation would just be guessing.

The neat thing about Hero books is grade generally seems irrelevant, to me anyway. The buyer owns a very unique piece and if for some reason they ever have to sell it, collectors want it because of it's artwork or rarity as opposed to it's grade.

That being said I'm sure myself or other boardies would take it off your hands at a discount if you get a low grade lol