• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 100 Project HERO books begin Nov 6th on eBay

180 posts in this topic

I paid $305.00 for the Rodolfo Migliari cover. Quite expensive but for a good cause. The auction listing says that it takes about 36 takes to get to me since I chose to have it CGCed so I guess it is Fast Tracked. Anyone have an idea of what grade these usually get?

you are the one that snipe me T_T

nice pick up, if you ever feel bored with it let me know :)

Congrats!!

man that tim sale is beasting right now. my limit of $250 has been surpassed many moons ago. wish i won that powerball last week. gl to everyone bidding on it

that would me, sorry. If it makes you feel better, my limit was surpassed yesterday morning... it is an awesome piece... so tempted to see it through

I paid $305.00 for the Rodolfo Migliari cover. Quite expensive but for a good cause. The auction listing says that it takes about 36 takes to get to me since I chose to have it CGCed so I guess it is Fast Tracked. Anyone have an idea of what grade these usually get?

Congrats!!

Sorry about that. I did not see your post before. I would not have mentioned it if I did. It is nice to see that someone else realized how great that cover is though.

Congrats!!

Sorry about that. I did not see your post before. I would not have mentioned it if I did. It is nice to see that someone else realized how great that cover is though.

no problem man, I'm glad you get it because what you like about it is the same with me. I know it will be in good hand and knowing that another board member get it is even better than people that only seek to profit from it get it. Just remember to share the after CGC scan or pics and let us enjoy it together. Can wait to see your other collections. (worship)

It's not a boardie, and the guy has big bucks. Good for the Hero Initiative for sure, but bad for us "little guys!"

Definitely great for H.I.

I didn't really pay attention that a lot of these were being won by the same people (maybe it's always this way..my first ebay experience with H.I.)

I had already deleted most of them from my watch list but by my count 13 of the past 20 sketches went to 2 individuals :o

A tip of the cap to these beast mode collector/philanthropists (worship) ... Troy and fellow boardies, hopefully we can give them a little competition lol

It's not a boardie, and the guy has big bucks. Good for the Hero Initiative for sure, but bad for us "little guys!"

I didn't really pay attention that a lot of these were being won by the same people (maybe it's always this way..my first ebay experience with H.I.)

I had already deleted most of them from my watch list but by my count 13 of the past 20 sketches went to 2 individuals :o

A tip of the cap to these beast mode collector/philanthropists (worship) ... Troy and fellow boardies, hopefully we can give them a little competition lol

+1

Smart for H.I. to do it at the end of the year.

The ones I like (would realistically bid on) generally go for $450-500; not sure if I am ready/able to put that down on a sketch cover just yet...

should we put our money together and compete with them :)

I was shocked by that $1600, totally way out of my expectation.

Hope I can get at least one of 100 FF and Walking Dead will be next need to save money for this one.