• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arsenic Lullaby Kickstarter

14 posts in this topic

I hope I'm not violating any rules here, but I wasn't sure where this should go.

Douglas Paskiewicz had to cancel his prized Arsenic Lullaby's color issue and is now going to self-distribute.

That being said, he is using Kickstarter to get back on track. I've provided a link so you can get your sorry behinds over there to support on of the best and most original talents in comics.

Go. Go now. Go and support some of the funniest stuff being published and hate yourself later for laughing at it.

Here's another link. GO HELP!

All the more reason to support him now.

He has also vowed to stop doing free sketches at conventions if he doesn't get 200 supporters but Monday. He said it didn't matter if it was just $1 per supporter, it needs 200 supporters.

I tried, but the application conflicted with our existing Amazon account :shrug:

You might try logging in through Facebook, that was how I did it. (shrug)

:lol: now all I need is a Facebook account! Not going to happen.

I tried, but the application conflicted with our existing Amazon account :shrug:

You might try logging in through Facebook, that was how I did it. (shrug)

:lol: now all I need is a Facebook account! Not going to happen.

:facepalm: Killin' me, man.....killin' me.

I no longer have to log in, so I can't see the screen that comes up. I'm sure there is a way, I just don't know what it is.

Maybe others are struggling with the "user friendly" interface :lol:

Sorry, but I'm not signing up for Facebook or changing my Amazon password just to sign up for this.