• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My $2.83 an hour plan

5 posts in this topic

Or I have to film a movie in the morning

If I stick to my budget and don't buy any more graded comic books for the year I should be able to pay off what I spent at the NYCC, pay for the Marvel Graphic Novel #4, and pay off what I owe my parents all on $2.83 an hour. Even though work has slowed down I had a shift added and a shift dropped. Fortunately the added shift more than makes up for the dropped shift.

I am hoping that the way the books at CGC are scattered I should not go through any major withdrawal symptoms. My New Mutants #54 should be back to me by next week. The Marvel Graphic Novel another two weeks after that which if CGC is running on time for me I should not only see what my two standard submissions are but I should also know how close I am to finishing off paying what I owe or what I promised out.

Of course I do know if something pops up that I must have, I am either going to have to rebudget or work harder. Of course with Thanksgiving being on my day off and my parents can't cook I normally volunteer to work. That extra day alone is normally a weeks worth of tips as long as people are feeling generous. I hope these people know I have a comic book habit to support.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

PS. below is a picture of a gift I promised

See more journals by Tnerb

Thank you "ItsJustRyan" I appreciate the sentiment. And B.Koski, you have no idea how much I love those statues. There was one more I wanted to get but it was already sold out. These two however I jumped on them right away.