• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random Books for Sale!! Closed!

211 posts in this topic

Human Fly 3,4,5,6,7,13,14,15,16,17 &18 - NM on average some a little better - $25

:takeit:

^^ Thanks! They all looking minty fresh. Don't think they are good enough to slab but I'm sure you will be happy with them.

I know that mid-grade comics are a tough sell on the boards unless they are listed at give away prices so let me know if you like anything and I'll try to post more of that type of books. I'll see if I can put together some more high grade Bronze sets since the one set sold.

Someone should grab the FF #133-134-135. Awesome stories from the most mature period of the title, with Gerry Conway writing. If I wasn’t looking for VF+ copies, since FF is the collection I care most about, I’d have bought them. :)

An idea could be to group some issues and throw in some freebie here and there. I tried to do so in my sales thread right now, but I think mine does not move since there are a lot of italian editions and the collectors interested in international editions are a minority. I have some nice stuff, 'though.

Someone should grab the FF #133-134-135. Awesome stories from the most mature period of the title, with Gerry Conway writing. If I wasn’t looking for VF+ copies, since FF is the collection I care most about, I’d have bought them. :)

An idea could be to group some issues and throw in some freebie here and there. I tried to do so in my sales thread right now, but I think mine does not move since there are a lot of italian editions and the collectors interested in international editions are a minority. I have some nice stuff, 'though.

Thanks for the comment. I usually try to let people put together their own sets and just list them all seperate but sets do a lot better in mid grades. I'm trying to price my comics at about 1/3 guide so I'm hoping someone will grab a batch.

There are a ton of very interesting collections up for sale on the boards so I understand competition is fierce. Good luck with your sales.

I'm going to put together some sets tomorrow. It will include some big sets of Silver-Age adventure comics and Bronze age sets. To help entice some sales of the stuff I posted already -

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!