• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Diceathon **20% Off!**

27 posts in this topic

131180.jpg

Welcome to another Diceathon!

I have a select few goodies for you to pick from.

I'm always open to PM offers, but know that someone else may buy it at regular price while we're in negotiation, and just like O'Doyle, :takeit: rules.

Shipping is all via Priority Mail for those inside the US. Everything is shipped in a box. I don't use envelopes.

Up to 5 raw or 2 slabs inside the US is $10.

6+ raw or 3+ slabs is $16 and I'll cover everything above that charge if it's more.

Outside the US, I'll work with you to get the cheapest rate. You know what you usually pay.

131181.jpg

My new spokesman, Evel, thanks you for having a look through my stuff. :foryou:

Jeffery Jones: A Life In Art

Giant hardback book full of Jones artwork. It's incredible.

This is the SIGNED edition #333/350. Regularly sell on Amazon and eBay for $400-$475.

My price = $300

100.jpg

101.jpg

That's all for now. I might have a few more books up later tonight or in the morning, but no promises.

Thanks for looking.

Crossfire #12 (Signed by Dave Stevens at the bottom of page 1) 9.6 = $60

003.jpg

Did Stevens do the interior art on this book?

No. Just the cover.

The Agents #6 9.4 (Very pressable dent in the center of the book) $50

What's the story with this one? I would've passed it over as just another 90's remainder book.

First appearance of Walking Dead. There is a preview of the first several pages of WD#1 in the back that came out before the first issue.

House of Secrets #92 CGC 7.0 Sig Series Signed by Wrightson C/OW = $300

002.jpg

:mad: arggg I JUST bought a 7.0 universal grade for even more than that. Clearly I didn't get a good as a deal as I thought. I need to go home and re-think some basic life principals. So tempting!

002.jpg

:mad: arggg I JUST bought a 7.0 universal grade for even more than that. Clearly I didn't get a good as a deal as I thought. I need to go home and re-think some basic life principals. So tempting!

This is the last time I'll offer it for this price. I'll either keep it or sell it elsewhere for more than I'm asking here.

I wish I'd caught you before you bought your other copy. :foryou:

002.jpg

This is the last time I'll offer it for this price. I'll either keep it or sell it elsewhere for more than I'm asking here.

I wish I'd caught you before you bought your other copy. :foryou:

Damn Dice what's with all the scribbling on the cover? I love this book,and is one of the few I do horde.Someone is going to get a great deal on this book.

Still trying to figure out why it's a 7.0,looks just as nice as my 9.2 (shrug)