• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Diceathon **20% Off!**

27 posts in this topic

House of Secrets #92 CGC 7.0 Sig Series Signed by Wrightson C/OW = $300

002.jpg

:takeit::whee:

Thanks! You're going to love this book.

I'm going to weep. :facepalm:

New book...

Batman #237

Condition is nice 9.4ish except that something stuck to the back cover and was removed leaving some light speckling of the paper where it was peeled off.

Beautiful book. Non distracting defect on the back cover. I have no idea what to grade it. 8.5?

Either way, the price is $75.

Edit: For clarification the pull on the back cover is also in the white area where the text is on the upper right side. In this area just the surface of the white paper is peeled up and kind of rough feeling. You can't see it in the scan.

203-1.jpg

203-2.jpg

House of Secrets #92 CGC 7.0 Sig Series Signed by Wrightson C/OW = $300

002.jpg

:mad: arggg I JUST bought a 7.0 universal grade for even more than that. Clearly I didn't get a good as a deal as I thought. I need to go home and re-think some basic life principals. So tempting!

This is the last time I'll offer it for this price. I'll either keep it or sell it elsewhere for more than I'm asking here.

I wish I'd caught you before you bought your other copy. :foryou:

Damn Dice what's with all the scribbling on the cover? I love this book,and is one of the few I do horde.Someone is going to get a great deal on this book.

Still trying to figure out why it's a 7.0,looks just as nice as my 9.2 (shrug)

I'll also agree to that - this 7.0 looks better than my universal 7.0. So if anyone is on the fence about buying this one at that price they shouldn't be: Amazing price for the condition and sig!

Here's a list of what's left...

Crossfire #12 (Signed by Dave Stevens at the bottom of page 1) 9.6 = $60

Grips #1 Ashcan (Signed inside cover by Vigil and Silver #155/350) 9.4 = $50

Marvel Super Heroes #18 (PGM thread here. ) 5.0/5.5 = $75

Jeffery Jones: A Life In Art signed edition #333/350. = $300

Fantastic Four #73 9.2 $75

Macross #1 9.8 Tough book. = $250

Batman #237 Qualified 9.4ish = $75

Everything listed here is now 20% off. There will be no further price reduction.

I'll close the sale and send out invoices in a few days.

Thanks for looking!