• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What a week

2 posts in this topic

or did seven days pass already?

This week was a decent week. I made a good bit more than I budgeted for, I helped a friend with filming a movie, and I got some things done around the house. If I keep making what I have been making I might be able to buy a couple more comics books and all the ones Surfer99 has been showing makes me want to start finally collecting the X-men I wanted to get.

However, I do know it would be better to pay off what I already purchased first, not to mention maybe get four books together and use that for the four books I am allowed to end in. I decided I would need some time to be able to think what I actually can do between what I should do. I have CollectorZ software for my comic books. I am thinking about starting all over with cataloging my comicbooks, starting with my CGC graded books.

I know once I start this process all the hard work I put into it the first time will be null and void. Is this project really something I wish to start doing, after all it is time consuming. I thought about just adjusting everything I did already but I know that once I start that I might not remember where I left off last. Any suggestions?

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

See more journals by Tnerb

I know you will enjoy collecting the Byrne/Claremont X-men run. Love those stories. Can be expensive, but you can also find some great deals if you're patient.

Not sure about your comics collecting software. Why are you thinking about recataloging them? I remember purchasing ComicBase version 2 or 3 like way back when. I thought it was cool, but so much work to log everything (and there were hardly any stock pics). My thought now is that all my valuable books are graded and cataloged on CGC's site so no need to catalog elsewhere. Don't really want to spend the time cataloging my ungraded collection and can't really see the benefit...especially when your collection is constantly changing.