• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 3.0 ***Price Lowered - $5800***

58 posts in this topic

I would love to own this comic. But if I spent that much $$$ with my wife being unemployed, I would be going to the big D and I don't mean Dallas!

GLWTS!

Sorry to hear that mate, Times are hard and thanks for your well wishes :)

To Sweeten the deal, how about I throw in a book or 2 for free ;)

X-men 137 CGC SS 9.6 signed by Chris Claremont

Slight Professional Restoration - Small amount of Colour touch on front cover

and some raw books (thumbs u

Wow Gary, this deal is sweet already, I cant believe that someone hasnt taken this at that price.

To Sweeten the deal, how about I throw in a book or 2 for free ;)

X-men 137 CGC SS 9.6 signed by Chris Claremont

Slight Professional Restoration - Small amount of Colour touch on front cover

and some raw books (thumbs u

Wow Gary, this deal is sweet already, I cant believe that someone hasnt taken this at that price.

Thanks kevin (thumbs u

I actually have a rather nice X-men 266 (Raw) and Ms Marvel #1 (Raw) I was considering throwing in for the lucky buyer :whistle:

yah bro, let it ride man. It's been a crazy week with the Sandy and the election. Someone will come around, sometimes it just takes time for word to get around. Good luck

Should stop working for the BBC mate lol - Seriously, Very good luck with this - nothing worse than having to sell something you care about to raise quick cash. :wishluck:

Just so there is no confusion,

Probies is referring to people on the Probation list of offenders and not newbies lol

Hos is referring to people on the House of Shame list

Looking to sell this today so my last and final Price drop is $5800 Firm

Hey Gaz just seen that your selling this, not long since you joined the AF#15 club so sorry to see your being forced to let it go. Great price, so I am sure you'll have no trouble in finding a happy buyer GLWTS (thumbs u PM sent also (thumbs u

I am unsure why this book is still here, I think if it was for sale in the US it would be sold by now.

If that is what is putting people off, rest assured that Garys packaging is second to none.

I buy from Gary on a regular basis and everything I have ever had has been packed, protected and shipped to perfection.

Do not let this put you off missing out on a great deal here and lets find this book a new home.