• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

52 New Variants!

63 posts in this topic

Wonder how distribution will occur. Will shops only be eligible to get "their state" variants? Or will they be able to order any of the 52? If its only for their own state, there will be some definite scarcity of some of the variants... (wyoming, VT, ND, Alaska....)

oh and here's the Finch cover art..

de7NT.jpg

After the crippling of the comic industry with these exact same tactics in the early-mid 90's I was positive that we wouldn't see this short sighted cash grab strategy again in our lifetime.

I guess "lifetime" in comics is less than 20 years.

Those 3,000 comic shops we lost back then have not been replaced. What will we lose this time?

I totally agree with you.

After the crippling of the comic industry with these exact same tactics in the early-mid 90's I was positive that we wouldn't see this short sighted cash grab strategy again in our lifetime.

I guess "lifetime" in comics is less than 20 years.

Those 3,000 comic shops we lost back then have not been replaced. What will we lose this time?

The lcs`s will be the ones hurt most buy this, as they are the ones who buy the majority of the 52 comic books.They will be the one`s stuck with the all dead stock of cancelled DC 52`s in a few years. The DC 52 will be called the DC Fifty screw. ;)