• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN AGE GREEN LANTERN #29 Sold - closed

5 posts in this topic

Just upgraded my Green Lantern #29, which features three Harlequin stories and a classic cover.

Please take a moment to read the standard info:

:takeit: wins over pm's. Time payments are a possibility. PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!

STANDARD INFO:

I am based in the United Kingdom, and if you are too then please ignore the following. For those of you who live elsewhere, below is what I will charge for shipping, which is less than the actual cost.

Shipping to the USA and Worldwide

$10 by regular (uninsured) airmail or $20 insured expedited mail. UNINSURED PACKAGES SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK! But I have never, ever lost a package.

Returns

All non-CGC items may be returned for a full refund if dissatisfied, but please note that I will only refund postage if I have made a significant error in grading, in which case I will bear all costs.

No probies or trolls allowed

GREEN LANTERN #29 3.0 C-OW $225 Offered here at less than my cost.

As can be seen from the scans this copy looks much nicer than the given grade. Pages are supple, centrefold is tight. The bottom staple is holding firm. The upper staple is detached. There is a 2.5" spine split which runs through the top staple, but does not extend to the top of the book. Inner covers are tanning. Various minor blemishes can be seen in the scans.

gl29.jpg

gl29bc.jpg