• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Best of the Best sketch website!

85 posts in this topic

Thanks for such amazing website..

by the way can I share your website link on my local forum?

Of course! :grin:

Wow! Thanks a lot for all the kind words everyone!

I am really happy that you like the website so far. :banana:

And if you got some sketch that should be there and they are not, PM me. I will add them. Like I said, there's was a lot of photobucket dead links and so I was not able to place the sketch on the website.

I love it :applause:

I love it so much,I'm giving it the Marvelfangirl stamp of approval:

mfg_stamp.png

lol!!! Many thanks for that! I think I will add it on the website ;)

Just add the stamp on the main page at the bottom (thumbs u

:cool:

Great work, I really like the site.

One suggestion: in the "victor count" section, I'd recommend sorting the boardie column by number of wins, rather than alphabetical.

You could also add a poll where people could vote for who they'd most like to see next?

Thanks again everyone!

Yeah I can do that, good idea :)

As for making a poll where people could vote for who they'd most like to see next, I presume you mean a vote for the next sketch? If so right now this is the privilege of a Sketch winner to choose the next categorie.

Maybe we could ask Starpc and Greedo what they think about it hm

Yep, I know it's currently up to the winner, and I'm not saying that should change.

But sometimes the winner doesn't have a strong opinion, so a poll on your site could be something they might look at to get ideas. I'm sure it would also be used by people that had just had a great sketch done of a particular character, in the hope that it would give them a chance to have that one picked..

Yep, I know it's currently up to the winner, and I'm not saying that should change.

But sometimes the winner doesn't have a strong opinion, so a poll on your site could be something they might look at to get ideas. I'm sure it would also be used by people that had just had a great sketch done of a particular character, in the hope that it would give them a chance to have that one picked..

Yeah I know and I am totally open to that. (thumbs u

BTW on the Victor Count page, they are now in order of win. Ask and you shall receive lol!!!