• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last Chance to Sell in the ComicLink November Featured Auction!

4 posts in this topic

logo.gif

Last Chance to Sell in the ComicLink November Featured Auction

Hulk_3_Earliest_Jack_Kirby_Comic_Art.jpgRADB9DDE20121026_144323.jpgspidey8image12.jpgamazingfantasy15.jpgmcfarlane.jpgpep22.jpg

batman1.jpg1st_Tarzan_Origin_Sunday_Art.jpgRAD943552012910_135910.jpgff20jackkirbysplash.jpgRAD4FF4C2012115_112727.jpgsteve_ditko_doctor_strange_splash.jpg

Daredevil_John_Romita_Comic_Art.jpgRAD61E0720121022_162810.jpgSteve_Ditko_Amazing_Spider-Man_30_Comic_Art.jpgRADB287720121016_151559.jpgJohn_Romita_Amazing_Spider-Man_91_Comic_Art.jpgRAD9AAD02012426_10128.jpg

The November Featured Auction starts next Wednesday, November 14th. If you are planning to sell in this auction, we are still accepting consignments, but the clock is ticking! The November Featured auction is one of our top-tier auctions, with every single lot selected for quality and collector appeal. It is sure to peak the interest of any serious vintage comic book and comic art bidder. With new items coming in daily from the Golden Age, Silver Age, Bronze Age, and Original Comic Art segments of this auction, we definitely recommend that interested bidders and sellers check back often to keep up with the latest additions. To reserve November Featured Auction placement or to consign to other ComicLink auctions (the January Focused and February Featured are next), simply email buysell@comiclink.com with your prospective auction list, or call (617) 517-0062, option 1, to speak with Douglas Gillock, Jason Crosby, Sean Goodrich, Jon Signorelli, or other members of the ComicLink team.

To each their own and I'm not disputing that there are some nice pieces in the auction which I will end up bidding on. That said, if I was a consignor I'd want to avail myself to all of the avenues for advertising that the auction house I listed my piece with had to offer.