• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DJM77 - Where are you? - YOU were out of line!

49 posts in this topic

Ahh, so no witch burning :ohnoez:

Not that anyone cares, but both Adam and Spider-Dan get a (thumbs u from me.

Thanks!

Am I out of line for starting this thread? Is it inappropriate? I certainly wasnt trying to bash Adam!

I dont think I was, yet I recieved this PM earlier from - DJM77 - and it really rubbed me the wrong way

DJM77 - "Calling someone out on the board over a stupid comic, if I were Adam..I would tell you

where you can put your book.

Marc"

Spider-Dan - "Who are you?? If you have something to say about it... say it in the thread"

DJM77 - "burn in hell"

DJM77 - "DJM77 has removed themself from this topic."

(shrug)

DJM hmDer Jerk Meister?

Thanks!

Am I out of line for starting this thread? Is it inappropriate? I certainly wasnt trying to bash Adam!

I dont think I was, yet I recieved this PM earlier from - DJM77 - and it really rubbed me the wrong way

DJM77 - "Calling someone out on the board over a stupid comic, if I were Adam..I would tell you

Marc"

Spider-Dan - "Who are you?? If you have something to say about it... say it in the thread"

DJM77 - "burn in hell"

(shrug)

DJM hmDer Jerk Meister?

1. lol

2. :screwy: (Jerk Meister, not you)

Thanks!

Marc"

DJM77 - "burn in hell"

(shrug)

DJM hmDer Jerk Meister?

1. lol

2. :screwy: (Jerk Meister, not you)

Thanks but I am SO :screwy:

:sumo:

Dan,

I doubt anyone thinks you were out of line starting the thread. You had a legitimate concern. I've actually gone ahead and updated my signature with my E-mail address to hopefully make it a little easier to contact me if I'm ever away from the boards for too long.

I wouldn't let what DJM77 said get to you. With only 12 posts, likely a shill for someone who's been kicked off the boards before already.

All that said, personally I'm hoping this thread will soon go away :wishluck:

Wouldn't worry about it. At worst it sounds like Harold (he did make a post about a display in Cleveland in one of his posts).

You might be right, Roy. That PM exchange Spider-Dan posted certainly has a Harold vibe.

I can't believe that dude would even bother with these boards anymore. If it was him, I almost feel sorry for him.

Thanks!

Marc"

DJM77 - "burn in hell"

(shrug)

I'd like DJM77 to come to this thread and tell us what's really on his mind. :wishluck:

Looking back...bailed out was a poor choice of term...in no way did I figure/intend for that to mean the buyer was potentially reneging on the transaction. Just a long time to wait to finalize a transaction without communication...

Wasn't thinking about the storm/loss of power when I posted this...

But to be fair was there not at least a couple of weeks before the storm hit...just sayin' (shrug)

Dan posted and I offered up my 2c

'nuff said

t

Looking back...bailed out was a poor choice of term..

I say until DJM comes on here to explain we all pile on tmoore54 for two reasons:

1) We need a witch to burn and,

2)most offensively, his name actually is a rhyme.

Say it with me:

tmoore fifty four.

Sounds like a witch! Burn! Burn!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking back...bailed out was a poor choice of term..

I say until DJM comes on here to explain we all pile on tmoore54 for two reasons:

1) We need a witch to burn and,

2)most offensively, his name actually is a rhyme.

Say it with me:

tmoore fifty four.

Sounds like a witch! Burn! Burn!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in.

If anyone deserves the stake, it's Tom. :insane:

Thanks!

Marc"

DJM77 - "burn in hell"

(shrug)

I'd like DJM77 to come to this thread and tell us what's really on his mind. :wishluck:

Syphilis.