• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DJM77 - Where are you? - YOU were out of line!

49 posts in this topic

DJM77 is a cowardly pile of horseapples. May he get hit by a bus that's already on fire

He's probably a coin collector.

Is DJM77 his board name? I don't see it on the user list.

He's another AlleyBat Shill...Harold...so hopefully, they scratched him off the list.

Ahh, so no witch burning :ohnoez:

Not that anyone cares, but both Adam and Spider-Dan get a (thumbs u from me.

Thanks!

Am I out of line for starting this thread? Is it inappropriate? I certainly wasnt trying to bash Adam!

I dont think I was, yet I recieved this PM earlier from - DJM77 - and it really rubbed me the wrong way

DJM77 - "Calling someone out on the board over a stupid comic, if I were Adam..I would tell you

where you can put your book.

Marc"

Spider-Dan - "Who are you?? If you have something to say about it... say it in the thread"

DJM77 - "burn in hell"

DJM77 - "DJM77 has removed themself from this topic."

(shrug)

I'd like DJM77 to come to this thread and tell us what's really on his mind. :wishluck:

:wishluck:

Before we close the thread I wish to tell Spider-Dan he did nothing wrong to ask publicly if they have heard from Adam.

Dan tried to contact Adam for some time, and as Adam was unreachable for what he knew he could have even had an incident, or some serious problem which may have hindered him to reply.

As much impulsivity there may be in electronic writing, Dan’s original post was perfectly in his right, and did not imply the slightest form of suspicion or insinuation.

We should never forget that it takes very little to experience serious problems which may hinder email or electronic communications, and even for a long time, so it’s perfectly fine just to ask "have you heard from this or that board member? -- I haven’t be able to contact him for days".

:foryou:

DJM77 is a cowardly pile of horseapples. May he get hit by a bus that's already on fire

Ehm… I think you’re risking to jump in the same bus, with that tone… lol