• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last price drop. What's left on last page.

69 posts in this topic

Thanks, dude. What's up?
End of HS soccer season for youngest boy, beginning of wrestling season for oldest boy at Hofstra, work.

Staring elk season in the face coming up on the 15th - so religious holiday pending :lol:

Thanks, dude. What's up?
End of HS soccer season for youngest boy, beginning of wrestling season for oldest boy at Hofstra, work.

Staring elk season in the face coming up on the 15th - so religious holiday pending :lol:

My 4 year old just started soccer...only 16 more years to go :makepoint:

She hasn't killed anything yet...should teach her though...gotta keep the guys away.

Thanks, dude. What's up?

She hasn't killed anything yet...should teach her though...gotta keep the guys away.

Soccer will teach her how to keep the guys away - a swift and accurate kick to the nads works on most guys. :eek:

Thanks, dude. What's up?

Soccer will teach her how to keep the guys away - a swift and accurate kick to the nads works on most guys. :eek:

Never thought of that hm

WTF? Thought I was more organized...who am I kidding? Least organized collection on the planet!

Found these peds. Will have pics later today:

Flash(All bought from Steve at Worldwide Comics)

227 9.4/9.6 David Toth Copy 35.0020.00

233 9.4 Western Penn 35.0020.00

236 9.4/9.6 2nd Mile High 30.0020.00

245 9.4/9.6 25.00[b15.00][/b]

251 9.6 Mark Jeweler's Variant 30.0020.00

Flash227.jpg

Flash233.jpg

Flash236.jpg

Flash245.jpg

Flash251.jpg

Thanks-John