• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just had to share this.....

27 posts in this topic

Just got my grades from NYCC Stan Lee subs....I am pleased :cloud9:

I will provide scans when I get the books in. BUT, the one that has me beside myself and pinching every ten minutes.....wait for it.....wait for it......

ASM #361 9.9 (Octuple cover) and yes, signed by Stan Lee :D I am ecstatic to say the least!!!!!!

I will provide scans when I get the books in. BUT, the one that has me beside myself and pinching every ten minutes.....wait for it.....wait for it......

ASM #361 9.9 (Octuple cover) and yes, signed by Stan Lee :D I am ecstatic to say the least!!!!!!

Congrats on a rare beauty. But actually I think that was the book that Stan signed eight times... So it must have been signed on every cover. lol

Chandler....You're KILLING me here..lol

killing you??? Wait till you see your bill for Stan signing it 8 times. :ohnoez:

:jokealert:

8 times?..for reals..I really thought it was a joke?

Chandler....You're KILLING me here..lol

killing you??? Wait till you see your bill for Stan signing it 8 times. :ohnoez:

:jokealert:

8 times?..for reals..I really thought it was a joke?

:jokealert: (thumbs u

I've already got my bill :headbang: I'll have to sell many pints of blood to pay it off too! :censored:

Congrats on a rare beauty. But actually I think that was the book that Stan signed eight times... So it must have been signed on every cover. lol

Pssssstttttt.....Blue Sharpie? Blue Sharpie? :cloud9:

Pssssstttttt.....Blue Sharpie? Blue Sharpie? :cloud9:

Pssssstttttt.....I think he signed each page in a different color. The fuchia was especially cute. lol