• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 15, SHOWCASE 25, TTA 90.......

11 posts in this topic

Picked up some stuff today in a trade. Shipping will vary depending on where you are....USPS. Time payments or temporary holds are fine. Pictures will be added assoon as feasible. Returns before 2 weeks are accepted. I'll take it, pending pics, is fine. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

FF 15.......appears VF but has a name obscured with marker on the first page and back cover........OW.......$ 135 :news: SOLD

FF15raw.jpg

FF15rawb.jpg

FF15rawi.jpg

Showcase 25.......Fine minus....OW......$ 130

:takeit:

^^ ....I was very close to keeping this......a really fantastic Kubert book...cover to cover. If you're not happy I DON'T mind having this one returned lol GOD BLESS....

FF 15.......appears VF but has a name obscured with marker on the first page and back cover........OW.......$ 135

FF15raw.jpg

FF15rawb.jpg

FF15rawi.jpg

If paypal and shipping to Canada are ok :takeit:

^^ ......Thanks, amigo. GOD BLESS...

Showcase 25.......Fine minus....OW......$ 130

:takeit:

Great greytone book. Seldom seen for sale. Congrats ! :golfclap:

Thanks (thumbs u

Absolutely a beaut. This one, Brave and Bold #44 and MIS #55 are my all-time favorite grey-tone covers.

Appreciate the chance to have one again :grin: