• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Cover Remark Edition

175 posts in this topic

Im going to go with my EVS per the advice of my bud Adonis

Cool story behind this remark. I asked Ethan to draw Magnetos head in the blank area at HeroesCon 2008. Ethan then explained that when he drew the cover it originally contained a skull which a Marvel Editor removed since it wouldnt have made any sense(at the time Marvel didnt share with Ethan that Xorn was really Magneto in disquise). Ethan drew back in the skull in the blank area.

Below is the original art (prior to editing)

ORIGINAL ART

Original20Cover.jpg

REMARK7.jpg

Cool story behind this remark. I asked Ethan to draw Magnetos head in the blank area at HeroesCon 2008. Ethan then explained that when he drew the cover it originally contained a skull which a Marvel Editor removed since it wouldnt have made any sense(at the time Marvel didnt share with Ethan that Xorn was really Magneto in disquise). Ethan drew back in the skull in the blank area.

Below is the original art (prior to editing)

ORIGINAL ART

Original20Cover.jpg

REMARK7.jpg

Yes!

This is a tough one to choose .

ss1828.jpg

No..no..it was actually very easy....eazy peazzy..lemon squeeeezzzy ;)

^^

I love mine, but this has my vote til the bitter end.....ejejejj jeje.."bitter end"...

Yes!

The story makes this one cool!