• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Cover Remark Edition

175 posts in this topic

Aragone's goodness!

fbkf9f.jpg

Well, that's unique!!

...this is contest will be weird in the voting...some people can go for cool art, some will go strictly for the artist that drew it, some will go for the book it was sketched on, and some will go for how differently original the remark was; 'the best of the best' will be subjective... hm

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Well, that's unique!!

...this is contest will be weird in the voting...some people can go for cool art, some will go strictly for th eartist that drew it, some will go the book it was on, and some will go for how differently original the remark was.... hm

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Agreed. I think my best technical remark is the one that Doug Mahnke did on the Final Crisis books where he blended the Batman and Darkseid remarks into the design of the book. But he did a bunch of them, so i chose one that had a more unique combo. I love what everyone has posted so far!!

I'm surprised to not see more Totleben's posted. There's a sick Batman on a Swamp Thing 53 out there somewhere.

I think part of it is that it might get lost among the other Totlebens. Where are the Sienkiewicz ones on the Elektra Assassins that Richie got done? Those were awesome.