• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

I don't understand why that abortion was allowed to live. Arch made it crystal clear in this thread that religious debates are not allowed.

Inconsistent moderation

The problem, for me, isn't the subject matter but rather the tendency for some people to talk like condescending know-it-all d-bags.

I don't understand why that abortion was allowed to live. Arch made it crystal clear in this thread that religious debates are not allowed.

Inconsistent moderation

The problem, for me, isn't the subject matter but rather the tendency for some people to talk like condescending know-it-all d-bags.

I've never understand why some people act like that - especially in a public forum.

Battlestar Galactica - Blood and Chrome

bsg-blood-and-chrome.jpg

I'm watching this right now. It's very good. Not as good as the original remake, but not bad at all. If you're a fan of BSG, you'll love it.

The two hour series pilot has been cut into 10 webisodes which are released every Friday.

It's up to number 6 right now, so there's plenty to watch. You can also alter the image quality all the way to as high as 1080P, which is nice.

Here's the link:

LINK

Episodes 7 & 8 are here. :banana:

The finale is in (9 & 10).

This will give me something good to watch later today.