• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

I loved when they made The Stand into a mini series. Absolutely LOVED it. Hadn't even read the book in those days. Went back many years later and read the book. Loved that too. Only King book I've ever read. It appeals to me because of the post apocalyptic story line.

Looking back on it now, I wish they had done the mini series on one of the cable channels. Imagine how cool it would have been had it been done in a format similar to Band of Brothers. They could have fleshed out the books so much more and really given it the treatment it deserved.

Walking Dead Schedule (and Titles)

Episode 3.09: "The Suicide King" - February 10, 2013: The Governor (David Morrissey) plans an assault on the prison, but Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and the other survivors might just attack first! Written by Evan Reilly; directed by Lesli Linka Glatter.

Episode 10: "Home" - February 17, 2013

Episode 11: "I Ain't a Judas" - February 24, 2013

Episode 12: "Clear" - March 3, 2013

Episode 13: "Pale Horse" - March 10, 2013

Episode 14: "Killer Within, Part II" - March 17, 2013

Episode 15: "This Sorrowful Life" (directed by Greg Nicotero; written by Scott M. Gimple) - March 24, 2013

Episode 16: "Welcome to the Tombs" (directed by Ernest Dickerson) - March 31, 2013

I loved when they made The Stand into a mini series. Absolutely LOVED it. Hadn't even read the book in those days. Went back many years later and read the book. Loved that too. Only King book I've ever read. It appeals to me because of the post apocalyptic story line.

Looking back on it now, I wish they had done the mini series on one of the cable channels. Imagine how cool it would have been had it been done in a format similar to Band of Brothers. They could have fleshed out the books so much more and really given it the treatment it deserved.

Read "The Dark Tower" books, they're my favorite King novels. "The Gunslinger" can be tough to get through for some, but it's worth it.

Read "The Dark Tower" books, they're my favorite King novels. "The Gunslinger" can be tough to get through for some, but it's worth it.

I loved this series. Starting reading when I was 12 but after the fourth book, he lost me. Still have yet to read the last two books because everyone I know who has, said it ended horribly. Did you like the finale?

tumblr_mdoaxa4snS1qdlh1io1_400.gif

lol

It shames me to admit, I'd buy such a product

Post that in the water cooler funny picture thread. Maybe that big poopy head, Blowie will laugh at it.

Edited by Jeffro

I loved this series. Starting reading when I was 12 but after the fourth book, he lost me. Still have yet to read the last two books because everyone I know who has, said it ended horribly. Did you like the finale?

I still need to read both those series. Everyone seems to love them.