• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

I had never seen it before, but I guess it was shown on BBC Four way back in 2007.

At the end of the documentary, the voice over tells you it was part of "Comics Britannia" this was a series of documentary's about comics and I can remember recording them all at the time ( it doesn't seem as long ago as 2007 )

The best one for me was Johnathon Ross trying to track down and gain an interview with Steve Ditko.

I also remember a one about Superman and I think, Tin Tin.

Great!

I'll watch that tonight. Thanks!

I have just finished watching it again, its a really good show for any fan of Steve Ditko.

Highly recommended (thumbs u

I just finished it. That was a fun watch! Makes me want to read more Dr. Strange. I like how they captured a wonderful interview with Stan Lee where he very clearly lays out his logic behind the term "creator" of Spider-Man, yet fully admits Ditco's influence, with Ditco eventually taking full control of both writing and art. Good stuff!