• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Fighting the urge to make testicle jokes in Fingh's sales thread.

Fighting...fighting...

Do it and make me proud.

I'm going to wait until the thread has been inactive for a year...and then dangleberry it with a brilliant sackectomy joke.

Fighting the urge to make testicle jokes in Fingh's sales thread.

Fighting...fighting...

Do it and make me proud.

I'm going to wait until the thread has been inactive for a year...and then dangleberry it with a brilliant sackectomy joke.

shouldn't be too hard to find since it's in mixed it will probably still be on page one

Jimmers, just curious, over in GA I asked what it is that you particularly like about Daredevil 37?

The colours,the perspective,the clock...it just really struck my fancy the first time I saw it when Marty Mann posted it.Just tickles me pink,you know?And ive had a terrible ti e finding one.MM also has a Star Spangled comic with a clock on the cover,well clocks that I love.They are no my thing,but those two covers really are special to me.

I like that cover. Biro did some good ones.

Did he ever.I was in Mart Manns thread today picking out my fave comics in his collection.Seems I have a thing for clock covers

I'm going to start a running list of The Walking Dead questions for amusement purposes.

Seems to me that if you take Romero's "Night" and remake it into an unending nightmare that has transformed the whole world, you'd probably want to think these things through before you create a comic book or TV series around the event. ;)

1) What fuels a zombie?

Do they NEED to eat, or is it an instinctual holdover from their prior life? Assuming that the Law of Conservation of Energy exists in their universe, and also assuming they haven't developed zombie photosynthesis, logic would dictate that either they must eat, or they are powered by magic.

If they need to eat, how does a dead body process food?

If they need to eat and can process food, how do they store energy and expel waste products? Will a successful zombie become fat and leave a zombie poop trail? Will unsuccessful zombies become immobile and eventually die a second time?

If they are powered by magic, who is the magician, witch, sorcerer responsible for the spell; and does a counter-spell exist?