• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

So, last night I'm in line at the local grocery store with a couple items in the hand basket. As I'm waiting, my thoughts wander. Suddenly, I laughed out loud at something that popped in my head.

Dance, Blowie's monkey, dance!

lol

:whee:

Science Fiction: A Supercut

Pretty cool. Definitely worth a watch.

:applause: Glad to see some of the more obscure and historically important stuff in there as well as two recent releases! (Dredd and Cloud Atlas)

<------ huge Science Fiction junkie.

I don't know what's more interesting about that thread, the fights or the fact that it was posted on a major holiday?

In politics, the best time to release possible inflamatory intel is over the weekend. lol

I don't know what's more interesting about that thread, the fights or the fact that it was posted on a major holiday?

If you divide the number of fights going by the total post count, that thread has the highest entertainment ratio I've seen in a long time. :cloud9:

So although the holiday timing is intriguing, I have to go with the fights. :)

Science Fiction: A Supercut

Pretty cool. Definitely worth a watch.

:applause: Glad to see some of the more obscure and historically important stuff in there as well as two recent releases! (Dredd and Cloud Atlas)

<------ huge Science Fiction junkie.

Me too.

I had a great SF discussion with one of my relatives last night. We were discussing Philip K. at length (no pun intended), and the impact and timing of his insanity on his writing.

Then later, my 16 year old nephew gave me all his theories on the genetic goo in Prometheus. We also had fun asking Siri on his iPhone various obscure SF questions that it had strange (clearly programmed) answers to.

In politics, the best time to release possible inflamatory intel is over the weekend. lol

I've noticed that most of the official CGC announcements come between 2:00 and 2:30 pm PST on Fridays.