• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

or i.di.ot. It's hard to tell the difference these days.

It reads like a TV advertisement for a Ginsu Knife.

"Also, for those looking for honest and personalized service? I was shocked at how well I was treated! Well done CVA crew! I'm not easily impressed." :facepalm:

He talks about miswrap and centering as being a key reason for using the service, yet in the CVA thread the owners of the company appeared not to have even considered this as part of their criteria. They posted at least 3 books with "Exceptional" stickers that were severely miswrapped. After the board jumped all over them, they basically said they would have to go back to the drawing board with this "new" input from the marketplace. :eyeroll: Boneheads.

So yeah, idjit, CVA shill, or just a normal shill trying the stir the pot...hard to tell.

Anyway, that's my rant for today. :)

lol

I could make a lot of money with that power.

I would hold daily ban auctions in my CG Gladiator thread.

Nominations would start at $25, with 10% increments thereafter.

The nominee would be encouraged to bid against the nominator to keep his privileges.