• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Is it just my imagination, or has CVA rolled out a major shill campaign?

I honestly can't believe there are people out there buying into what CVA is selling. On the other hand, people are also paying for grader's notes. :facepalm:

lol

I could make a lot of money with that power.

I would hold daily ban auctions in my CG Gladiator thread.

Nominations would start at $25, with 10% increments thereafter.

The nominee would be encouraged to bid against the nominator to keep his privileges.

I'd identify and then ban every mod on the foodie board. :mad:

Is it just my imagination, or has CVA rolled out a major shill campaign?

I honestly can't believe there are people out there buying into what CVA is selling. On the other hand, people are also paying for grader's notes. :facepalm:

It's amazing what two guys, a roll of stickers and an imaginary database can do if they put their minds to it.

Collectors are so gullible, especially the ones that define themselves with their hobby.

lol

The nominee would be encouraged to bid against the nominator to keep his privileges.

I'd identify ban every mod on the foodie board. :mad:

I've been thinking that a coordinated thread bombing might yield some laughs. :)

lol

I'd identify ban every mod on the foodie board. :mad:

I've been thinking that a coordinated thread bombing might yield some laughs. :)

hm I'm up for that. I'm looking to get banned from that board. Maybe tonight when I have some time.

Did you ever wish you had mod powers so you could ban people?

Yes, and yesterday was one of them, and I bet ten thousand dollars you and I are thinking about the same person.

The CGC mods are NOT consistent. That is all.

I hate hearing these kinds of horror stories.

LINK

Unfortunately, it one of the best CG threads I've read in weeks.

Yeah...lots of controversy going around these days. Too much, actually. I haven't even bothered to read the entire CI/CGC thread.

Sucks about the trimming thing though.

Oh, and Sig Series butthurt is awesome. I rarely venture into that forum, but whenever you want to read a good arguement, it usually delivers.

I miss the "signatures destroy comic books" fights that used to go on. I haven't seen one of those in a long time.

Oh, and Sig Series butthurt is awesome. I rarely venture into that forum, but whenever you want to read a good arguement, it usually delivers.

I miss the "signatures destroy comic books" fights that used to go on. I haven't seen one of those in a long time.

Start one in the Sig Series forum. :devil:

And I'm not even talking about those (as epic as they are). I'm talking about when some SS rep cannot deliver the books, or people cannot get in touch with someone.

Or anything involving Desert Wind. lol

Edited by chrisco37

What I want to know is, what is the deal with Desertwind? Pirate seems to think they are akin to the devil and many others have a low opinion of them. Maybe I should ask fingh. I'll bet he knows.