• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

"Guess That Comic Book" Game Summary

51) Captain America #305, Round 2, HarveySwick

52) Amazing Spider-man #353, 1 Round, seanfingh

53) Marvel Comics Presents #81, 1 Round, HarveySwick

54) Amazing Spider-Man Annual #24, 4 Rounds, seanfingh

55) Avengers #257, 1 Round, HarveySwick

56) Thor #432, 3 Rounds, DeadPoolJr.

57) X-Men #244, 1 Round, Jeffro

58) JSA #54, HarveySwick

59) Batman: The Long Halloween #2, HarveySwick

60) Amazing Spider-Man #94, Jeffro

61) Kid Colt Outlaw #212, Jeffro

62) The Eternals #14, bababooey

63) Conan the Barbarian #113, bababooey

64) Amazing Adventures #34, seanfingh

65) Warlord #16, Jeffro

66) Kamandi, the Last Boy on Earth #55, jpepx78

67) Marvel Team-Up #27, bababooey

68) Walking Dead #84, HarveySwick

69) Black Goliath #5, HarveySwick

70)

71) Brave and the Bold #52, Jeffro

72) Tales to Astonish #92, HarveySwick

73)

74)

75) Avengers Annual #13, HarveySwick

Wins

HarveySwick 28

seanfingh 17

Jeffro 7

jpepx78 7

Park 4

bababooey 3

Jazzno 2

BlowUpTheMoon 1

comix4fun 1

DeadPoolJr. 1

Gemma 1

eBay LINK: Iron Man #1 9.6 nm+

$_57.JPG

Hello, Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my listing.

This is truly a *prized_possession* of mine. Thought Holiday Seasons might be the best time to pass it forward! I try not to cgc or pgx books w/ origin stories or great fight scenes - didn't have the courage to read this one once I actually owned it. Didn't want to jeopardize it. sad but true! I have a reader low grade one as well that I can offer up if interested. Message me for pics on that etc.

This Iron Man 1 from 1968 was sold to me as a nm+ 9.6 and a few close to me seemed to agree it was in that UBER high range which is rare especially for this fairly rare comic. It really does look amazing. Perfectly Flat. Crisp edges and corners. Great Gloss even. There is some color touch. Complete book. Pages are pretty white - maybe a hair in towards the off white category. Back is bright and clean. Keep in mind to the naked this book looks 10x nicer. Ultimately you be the judge on the books grade/quality based on the high quality scans and any questions you might have. The HQ Scans accent any potential flaw. the pixilation for example is amazing compared to this scan. Appreciate the interest in my listing(s).

Shipping and handling is a bit high to accommodate the insurance. Faster shipping can be arranged as well, just give me the heads up upon purchase and we can tweak the invoice.

Be assured your book will arrive bagged/boarded + placed in a Top Loader + bubble wrapped + sent in a sturdy shipper to preserve its condition while travelling.

RETURNS: Returns accepted only if the item(s) are returned in the condition shipped which is how they show in the scans/pics in this listing. Buyer pays return shipping costs including insurance to total the amount of this sale.

Ya think?

eBay LINK: Iron Man #1 9.6 nm+

$_57.JPG

Hello, Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my listing.

This is truly a *prized_possession* of mine. Thought Holiday Seasons might be the best time to pass it forward! I try not to cgc or pgx books w/ origin stories or great fight scenes - didn't have the courage to read this one once I actually owned it. Didn't want to jeopardize it. sad but true! I have a reader low grade one as well that I can offer up if interested. Message me for pics on that etc.

This Iron Man 1 from 1968 was sold to me as a nm+ 9.6 and a few close to me seemed to agree it was in that UBER high range which is rare especially for this fairly rare comic. It really does look amazing. Perfectly Flat. Crisp edges and corners. Great Gloss even. There is some color touch. Complete book. Pages are pretty white - maybe a hair in towards the off white category. Back is bright and clean. Keep in mind to the naked this book looks 10x nicer. Ultimately you be the judge on the books grade/quality based on the high quality scans and any questions you might have. The HQ Scans accent any potential flaw. the pixilation for example is amazing compared to this scan. Appreciate the interest in my listing(s).

Shipping and handling is a bit high to accommodate the insurance. Faster shipping can be arranged as well, just give me the heads up upon purchase and we can tweak the invoice.

Be assured your book will arrive bagged/boarded + placed in a Top Loader + bubble wrapped + sent in a sturdy shipper to preserve its condition while travelling.

RETURNS: Returns accepted only if the item(s) are returned in the condition shipped which is how they show in the scans/pics in this listing. Buyer pays return shipping costs including insurance to total the amount of this sale.

Ya think?

Iron Man #1.