• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

here's a giggle for ya Ditch

lol

That's awesome!

Coincidentally, O Fortuna is one of my favorite pieces AND propels my favorite scene in one of my favorite movies. So good choice. :cloud9:

Love that movie, great scene made even greater by the awesome musical score. (thumbs u

My favorite scene from Excalibur is when Arthur has Yurians knight him so he can grant mercy. The sword assisting ( makes Yurians do the task ).

My favorite part as an 11 year old watching Excalibur in the theater was the lasting impression it made upon my adulthood, years later, when I came to understand that Uther taking Igrayne as her husband Cornwall whilst under Merlin's charm was ridiculous.

He was in full plate armor.

here's a giggle for ya Ditch

lol

That's awesome!

Coincidentally, O Fortuna is one of my favorite pieces AND propels my favorite scene in one of my favorite movies. So good choice. :cloud9:

Love that movie, great scene made even greater by the awesome musical score. (thumbs u

My favorite scene from Excalibur is when Arthur has Yurians knight him so he can grant mercy. The sword assisting ( makes Yurians do the task ).

That's a powerful scene, and one of my favorites too. In the scene, even Merlin is surprised, which didn't happen often. :cloud9:

Around the time that movie came out, I was heavily researching Arthurian legends and had just read Le Morte D'Arthur (Winchester manuscript version) by Sir Thomas Malory. Great read.

My favorite part as an 11 year old watching Excalibur in the theater was the lasting impression it made upon my adulthood, years later, when I came to understand that Uther taking Igrayne as her husband Cornwall whilst under Merlin's charm was ridiculous.

He was in full plate armor.

You are obviously discounting Uther's endowment as well as the latest advancements in codpiece technology at the time. :sumo: