• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

OwKztW2.png

:applause: That's great!

Blowie - I kid you not, your custom title at one time made me :whee: and search Preferences...for like an hour. :blush::facepalm:

I want a Custom Title!! :cry:

"I'm not only a club member, I'm also the president" lol

OwKztW2.png

Blowie - I kid you not, your custom title at one time made me :whee: and search Preferences...for like an hour. :blush::facepalm:

Crybabies who beg for a custom title get punched in the taint. Wait until the next custom title thread and say something funny. Then you will get one. Maybe.

OwKztW2.png

Crybabies who beg for a custom title get punched in the taint. Wait until the next custom title thread and say something funny. Then you will get one. Maybe.

:roflmao:lol

And I wasn't begging. I was just dreaming and :blahblah: in here . :sumo:

OwKztW2.png

Yeah, I read that in the other thread. :D

Didn't you mention that you occasionally get PMs from newbies asking how to do it? :D

:facepalm:

They must not have noticed. I would think the conversation would go something like...

CCGmod0: Hi Arch, sorry to bother you but we have a guy who hacked into the code and gave himself a custom title.

Arch: Ban him.

CCGmod0: Ok.