• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

OwKztW2.png

:applause: That's great!

Blowie - I kid you not, your custom title at one time made me :whee: and search Preferences...for like an hour. :blush::facepalm:

Yeah, I read that in the other thread. :D

Didn't you mention that you occasionally get PMs from newbies asking how to do it? :D

I occasionally do. But I get more PMs asking for me to do a search for them.

Hey Baba, watch out...I think this guy is gunnin' for you.

LINK

The Moderator has already been notified about this post.

Please click back to return to the previous page.

LINK

This is getting to be ridiculous and offensive. I am tired of the same click on these boards ganging up and trashing new members when one of them gets upset. THIS HAS TO STOP!!! Everyone of these post are offensive and should be blocked and their posters hit with strikes. Why s nothing being done? It's no wonder the CGC boards have such a bad reputation among the collecting community.

Hey Baba, watch out...I think this guy is gunnin' for you.

LINK

The Moderator has already been notified about this post.

Please click back to return to the previous page.

LINK

This is getting to be ridiculous and offensive. I am tired of the same click on these boards ganging up and trashing new members when one of them gets upset. THIS HAS TO STOP!!! Everyone of these post are offensive and should be blocked and their posters hit with strikes. Why s nothing being done? It's no wonder the CGC boards have such a bad reputation among the collecting community.

I think I'm OK.

When he added Menace to HOS I was pretty open-minded with him even though I smelt the butthurt.....I posted in the PL thread telling him to remove his signature & to take Menace off the PL if adding to the HOS. Heck I even questioned Speedy's "this doesn't count" re-vote & voted on behalf of either him or JDUB (whichever one wasn't around at the time)

I think the mods will recognize where the problem is..I didn't post anything in the Christmas thread I don't think.....I even agree that on some level he's got a right to some butthurt - he's just doing it wrong & that is a point to consider when nominating Menace.

Thanks SHELLEY...