• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

:banana:

We need another zoom out. hm

Maybe of the ship in space?

I was trying to find a funny image of the Plutonians ship from Aqua Teen Hunger Force... but I can't find one. I give up.

Shelly... what do you have for us? :baiting:

The partial refund scam has been going strong for years on eBay. I'm surprised so many people here fell for it.

That is because people really want to believe this is a community and they want to fit in.

While individual people in this place may do some great things when others are in need, this is not a community. It is a gathering place for people that have the same interests.

Great people are to be found here as well as great friendships but there are so many snakes in the grass willing to take advantage of the "community" that it befuddles me when that word is tossed around so casually.

The partial refund scam has been going strong for years on eBay. I'm surprised so many people here fell for it.

That is because people really want to believe this is a community and they want to fit in.

While individual people in this place may do some great things when others are in need, this is not a community. It is a gathering place for people that have the same interests.

Great people are to be found here as well as great friendships but there are so many snakes in the grass willing to take advantage of the "community" that it befuddles me when that word is tossed around so casually.

Remember the guy who was good at doing sketches who ended up getting some of the community charity fund money because he supposedly fell on hard times? And then we found out later he was using the money to buy comics instead of paying his bills, and was also taking money for sketches and never completing them. That one pissed me off.