• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*RARE*Stan Lee Sig Series, Spiderman Movie with full "Great Power" Quote & More!

10 posts in this topic

I've got a couple of great Stan Lee Signature Series books available...

Usual board rules and all that good stuff. :blahblah:

1st :takeit: wins.

Shipping is $12 for Priority Mail within the USA.

Happy to ship worldwide, cost would just depend on your location.

Thanks!

Mike :)

Amazing Spider-man: The Movie CGC SS 9.8

Signed "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" by Stan Lee :o

I can't negotiate much on this due to how much I had to pay to have Stan sign it with the quote (special arrangement's had to be made to have it done privately at Stan's hotel and there were additional costs for getting the full quote). (thumbs u

Bonus

As if the quote wasn't cool enough I am also including some great photos of Stan signing this exact book! Check out a couple of them below. :)

$475

sp_zps69dfc57d.jpg

1_zps871af03d.jpgIMG_2123_zps0c51641c.jpg

Marvel Milestone Edition: Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Stan Lee

This book is great because it reprints AF #15 page for page, exactly how it came out, advertisements and all. Those familiar with the Marvel Milestones know just how hard they are to find in super high grade. Last I checked this was the only 9.8 on the census. Features perfect signature placement as well!

Also comes with a great photo of Stan signing this exact book!

$300

0012_zpsc97ef2e1.jpg

DSC02675_zpsbfb825df.jpg

I love it when stan signs more than just his name :D

I would be all over this book if he not only signed/ left the quote but also if he sketched the famous cockroach. Just not the same as if it had a Stan Lee cockroach sketched on it.

lol

I was actually warned by Stan's people not to ask for any sort of drawing. They said he will do it but doesn't like to draw and would intentionally do a bad job. Apparently he can draw "ok" but does bad on purpose to encourage others not to ask for something in the future since he hates doing it so much.

You know I dig this book Mike :banana:

Can't see it lasting long.

:hi:

Thanks bro, I just thought I would throw it up here for 24 hours in case any boardies were interested and could appreciate just how hard/costly it is to get something like this done. Goodluck even getting an excelsior with your siggy at a signing these days. Max would rather die first then let that happen...